Facilities for School & Club Use
The hydrotherapy pool is a modern facility at our Booker Park site. The pool is used by students across the Federation and is also available for hire to swim schools and outside organisations.
It has moveable flooring allowing you to vary the depth according to your needs, from 0-1.2 Metres.
The temperature is maintained between 32-34 degrees.
- Four spacious changing rooms, two of which have ceiling hoists (plus two smaller, family sized, poolside changing rooms)
- Three hydraulic changing beds.
- Shower facilities.
- Two shower chairs
- Two playpens.
- Floats, woggles, toys and other floatation aids.
- Overhead speakers for music.
- Full sensory light and sound system.
Rebound therapy is the use of a trampoline for physical therapy in order to develop and promote motor skills, body awareness, balance, coordination and communication. The following facilities are available at our Stocklake Park site and are used by students from across the Federation. The facility is also available for hire to external sporting and physical therapy groups.
Trampoline Area 9.0 x 7.0 (63 metre²).
Play/Floored Area 9.0 x 8.75 (78.75 metre²).